Tuesday, March 26, 2013

what do you do when your EX badmouths you infront of your child and to your friends

   So my friend messages me on Facebook and tells me she spent the day with my little one on the weekend!
She took her kids to her friends child's birthday party, and yeah my EX and my daughter were there (small world.....). 

   So my EX sits there putting me down, saying this and that to my friend in front her friends and in front of my daughter, and to top it all off when my Ex's  mom came to pick her up the two of them cornered my friend (like a pack of wolves as she described it to me) and started asking her questions about me trying to get information that doesn't exist, doing anything in there power to try and make me look bad....

   This will happen to you to TRUST ME only lucky ones skip this......   well here's how you respond
Don't call your ex freaking out, don't even tell her you know about it, that's what she wants, she wants you to fall into her trap DON'T you are dealing with enough drama right now don't make it worse...... Is all you have to do is, make a note! Just make a note.. email your lawyer tell her    ( yes my lawyer is a her! lawyer selection was very important to me, perhaps I'll share that in another post)  everything that happened, your lawyer then put into the notes for the next court date! she may even send an email to the respondent (in my case) and that will be that.

   If you do have contact with your EX make sure it's over text message or email so you can keep a record, yes I know this is very sad but it has to be done, even if your situation is a less difficult then mine, you will still want to keep a record of anything important, because if they change their minds at any point they will not hesitate to lie and/or make stuff up.




  So that's what I did anyways, things like this have worked out in my favor in the past so we will see how it turns out!

 I know these things are going to happen, but it's all about how you handle them the court will only see it if you show them, and that's what they want to see, and if you handle badly you know the courts will hear about it.

What would you have done ? Nothing at all?

PLEASE post your comments in the comment box below!!!!

Frank S

No comments: