Tuesday, April 2, 2013

She's canceling my sleep over visit today.....

Hello:

So I moved yesterday busted my butt to have everything clean and safe for my sleep over visit today. On top of this  I spent money that would have otherwise saved (as I have been off work for a month due to a surgery I had to have) to get groceries, and a few things I needed to have for our visit.

Yesterday I sent Matilda's mother and grandmother my address after getting no response I followed up by asking if they need directions, still no response, I sent a text when I woke up this morning at 8am asking if they want me to pick her up, (The visit is supposed to start at 10am). So I finally get a response at 8:30, saying she has a doctors note, and Matilda is sick and come to my visit today.. (After giving me such a hard time about my Easter visit I know it's just games), My question is what time do the doctors open? shouldn't she have been able to tell me this earlier? like yesterday.   And I had her Sunday night (the day before yesterday) and she was fine, how sick could she have possibly gotten in 40 hours


Now I have a right to obtain any and all medical information about my daughter at any time from any and all doctors/teachers/baby sitters, any care givers she has.  So I asked for the name/address/phone# and date of the visit with the doctor, I also asked what was prescribed for her and where she filled the prescription?
This information can tell me how sick she actually is as the court order says I am able to care for her even when she is sick (within reason of course.) and I have gotten no response, so I Emailed my lawyer and we will see how things pan out.

I feel that it is very Important for me to be able to have Matilda even when she is sick, part of being a daddy is your children knowing that your are there for them in sickness and in health and I want Matilda to feel that way with me.

We only get to spend 47 hours a MONTH with each other (not even 2 full days...), and they already steal precious minutes from us by dropping her off 5 minutes late here 10 minutes late there.  and they are ALWAYS sitting in my driveway 20-30 minutes before its time to pick her up, just waiting to snatch her away from me.. I AM FED UP...
going to ask my lawyer to file for an emergency motion, instead of waiting until July or August for the date we are still waiting to find about....

Now hear me out.. I have to be afraid to tell her mother if I am taking Matilda to Niagara falls, (she would freak) even tho I am aloud to take her anywhere in Ontario with out any permission, I am sick of being bullied, She has no right, She still has not given me copies of Matilda's I.D.... what if something did happen and I had to take her to the hospital. and I want to open a bank account for her.

Am I taking this to far?
 should I leave it alone?
http://www.gofundme.com/SingleDadsFighingFathers
Please I need some advice on this one.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why but this site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still
exists.

my site ... visit

Anonymous said...

Hello, I want to subscribe for this blog to get
most recent updates, therefore where can i do it please help.


My blog post visit

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally writing about > "She's canceling my sleep over visit today....." < Loved it!