Monday, April 8, 2013

UPDATE on my canceled visit last week

this post is an UPDATE to the post at the following link!! http://singledadsfightingfathers.blogspot.ca/2013/04/shes-canceling-my-sleep-over-visit-today.html

Hello Friends:

So my ex sends a doctors note and a prescription to my lawyer, the Doctors note dated April 1 (2 days before our visit) and the prescription dated April 3 (The day of our visit) what is up with that.... She didn't get a prescription until I asked to see it..... That pissed me off, The doctors note stated that Matilda so today I called my daughters doctors note from April 1said this:


 
 And is all the prescription on the 3rd was drops 4 times a day....... So I called the doctor to make an appointment, and I let them know about my court order to view my daughters medical records and that I wanted to come by to ask some questions!

 I was waiting for a call back, when 2 hours later my EX texts me saying she is bringing her tomorrow and that I can have her for the night to make up for last weeks visit!!

See it is ALL games,  and it's all about how you handle them!, 

Just stop, freak out on your own if need to ( I know I did, and all our friends on SDFF Facebook page and here also helped me! ) , do what you have to do, calm your ass down, then think and,
 DO IT RIGHT!!! NEVER ACT ON ANYTHING WHEN YOUR ANGRY!  

Thanks everyone for all the help and advice you have had not just for me but for all of our friends here at SDFF (Single Dad's Fighting Fathers)!!

http://www.gofundme.com/SingleDadsFighingFathers Frank Saplamaeff









No comments: